The pool is beautiful! If you like doing long laps, you'll love this! Rooms are beginning to age but are so spacious, attractive and well appointed. A 5 minute walk to your own beach was great and a 15 minute walk to "the main drag" OK but a free push bike was available to use or only $5 taxi. A small price to pay for tranquility on a potentially noisy island. Excellent staff and service - many smiles and no additional charge to eat in your room was great, thank you! Antonio, the owner, was a delight! I would pursue him to his next venture; he is so thoughtful and generous in spirit. The care with all the little added touches is much appreciated, thank you Antonio. Improvements: perhaps an indoor/outdoor table in the room and more comfortable lounge and chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan