Good bits: the rooms, pool and facilities are beautiful, spectacular and amazing! I found the staff to be friendly too. Paid less when I extended my stay on the day, booking through AsiaRooms does cost you.
Things to consider:
It's rainy season - it took me 12 hours to get there on a slow boat from Bali - this happens once or twice a year for a week. While I stayed there, riding a bike was the the main form of transport. I was riding through ankle deep puddles of water in very dimly let conditions - I quite liked this adventure, but not for everyone. It's either bike or horse cart on Gili T.
Food there isn't the greatest. You really have to get on a bike and leave the place to have a proper meal.
Don't really help with travel arrangements, their options are few and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan