OK, so the hotel itself is nice and the double rooms are spacious and flow out to a large pool which is fabulous, but the big problem is that it's so far from the beach... and why else do you go to Gilli? By foot it's a long, long walk and a bike ride at night back can literally be treacherous as there is little or no light back to the hotel along pot holed tracks. It's just in a lousy position when 90% of the rest of the accommodation available on the island is right smack on the beach. It's a no brainer really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan