on arrival to this hotel we were checked in within 5 minutes our luggage piled in to a motorized cart and we were at our room within less than two minutes. we were near the family pool on the second floor. near to the pool theatre. here in the mornings at 10am they start the games.. so if you want a lay in.. this isnt for you. slides, archary etc... bar all inclusive... plastic cups for drinks around the pool. glass lasses in the the main hotel bar.
second pool very nice next to restruarant which i might add has a very amazing selection of international buffet style food. and fresh fruit along with wine, beer, soft drinks and tea and coffee.
a different theme every night..
the third pool is near the beach which the hotel stands on.. the beach has umbrellas and sun lounges for 6 euros a day.
around the pool sun loungers are plentiful.
this hotel is very international hotel. we certainly knew how to speak russian or german when we came home.
through the middle of the complex is the pathway to the beach.
arriving at the beach turning left is a very bars and taverna's
oceano has the best food, wine, management and view of the sunset
and the europia was the best bar for drinks karoke and premier league football.
all in all this was a fantastic holiday for us ( couple ) and we would recommend this for couples in september but maybe families in the summer holidays.
they also have a small pool for the toddlers.
the weather was about 30 degrees with a slight wind. i didnt even burn.
dinning is .. breakfast 8 -10.30 lunch 12.30 4.00 dinner was 6.30 till 9.00
considering they only had a two hour break in between turnaround they excelled theirselves.
this is a chilled holiday. you can hire bikes and there is a few trips to be had. we booked an evening trip to corfu with glass bottom boat for 25 euros each. just make sure you know how much your paying for your food if you sit at one of the places near the harbour as we got a bill for 65 euros for something we ordered because we hadnt checked the prices before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort acquired by Aquis Hotels and Resorts from the summer 2009 onwards. It is an extremely family friendly property, located on the sandy beach of St George South West, Corfu. Apartments will be refurbished in order to achieve the highest standards of hospitality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Aquis Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Sandy Beach Hotel Agios Georgios South
- Palm Beach Corfu
- Hotel Aquis Sandy Beach
- Palm Beach Hotel Corfu
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort Corfu/Agios Georgios, Greece