Spent an amazing 7 days at the Aquis Sandy Beach 30th Sept to 7th Oct and we loved it!
Everything was excellent:
Our room - clean, spacious, great view, DVD player nice touch.
The pools - both very clean, no need to fight for a sun lounger, one with brilliant slides, the other more quiet
Restaurant - delicious food and loads of choice (and I'm a vegetarian, was catered well for).
Drinks - lovely cocktails and a wide range of drinks to enjoy
Staff - all super friendly and helpful
Thank you Aquis Sandy Beach for a brilliant holiday! I cannot recommend highly enough!
Took a trip to Corfu town on the bus, point to note you don't have to get the 4.30pm bus home, there are earlier buses if you don't mind a 10 minute walk from St George (instead of stopping outside the hotel).
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Sandy Beach Hotel Agios Georgios South
- Aquis Sandy Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Corfu
- Hotel Aquis Sandy Beach
- Palm Beach Hotel Corfu
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort Corfu/Agios Georgios, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort acquired by Aquis Hotels and Resorts from the summer 2009 onwards. It is an extremely family friendly property, located on the sandy beach of St George South West, Corfu. Apartments will be refurbished in order to achieve the highest standards of hospitality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Aquis Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.