“Missing Items from room!!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of El Hotel Pacha

Save Saved
You added El Hotel Pacha to your Saves list
El Hotel Pacha
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Historiador Juan Mari Cardona N03, 07800 Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #19 of 52 hotels in Ibiza Town
London, United Kingdom
“Missing Items from room!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Upon our arrival at El Hotel Pacha we was not met by the hotel transfers like stated in our booking, so we paid for our own taxi. nor was we greeted with the champagne and cherries like we saw other guests.
Room was lovely and big and clean. which is one thing i cant say for the pool.
Great location lovely walking distance to the marina.
Sadly on our last day at the hotel we came home from the beach to get ready for our last night in Ibiza to find items missing from our room. Very expensive items such as watch and 3 pairs of designer sun glasses, but also cosmetics and perfumes. They had also very neatly gone through a already packed suitcase to take a designer hand bag out.
Manager himself wasn't over shocked nor apologetic.
Members of staffed accompanied us at police station which was very kind and helpful as we didnt speak spanish.
Great time in Ibiza but would re think hotel choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very nice place but far from center of town. But great if you want to go to Pacha club as that is free for guests. Resturant and outside lounge is good and food is great. Staff is friendly and rooms are big.

Room Tip: Rooms are great for 3 people if sharing.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,
First of all, on behalf of all El Hotel Pacha team, would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Ibiza and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your positve review about El Hotel Pacha in TripAdvisor.

I would also like to mention that there are several ways of getting into Ibiza town center: walking (between 15 to 20 minutes),taxi boat (only €2,60 one way ticket, every 30 min from the Marina Ibiza, ride takes 5 minutes), taxi (takes 3 minutes, and roughly €7,00).

Once again I would like to thank you for your nice comment, and just to let you know that your review will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make El Hotel Pacha a better hotel.

We look forward for the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

though there was little bit of confusion and mix-up in the begining at the time of check-in, but later everything was settled. we were a big group of 19 people and i think it was too much for reception staff to handle at one go.
the rooms are big, neat. service staff very helpful
you get a free entry to Pacha night club and priority to entry, which otherwise can be long que on weekends and houseful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,
On behalf of all El Hotel Pacha staff I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Ibiza. We are also truly grateful for the time you have spent on sharing your review on Trip Advisor. We are always pleased to receive acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is really rewarding when a guest recognizes and values El Hotel Pacha and specially our staff’s efforts.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your check in at the hotel. We thank you for your patience and your understanding of the situation.

Your review will be shared with our entire staff, as motivation to continue their efforts to make El Hotel Pacha a better hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

My expirience in Ibiza was amazing.
The hotel was beautiful. The service was great as well as the food.
I would recomend with out a doubt.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear guest,
I would like to take the time to thank you for choosing El Hotel Pacha during your stay in Ibiza. We truly appreciate your time spent on sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are always pleased to receive acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is really rewarding when a guest recognizes and values El Hotel Pacha and specially our staff’s efforts. I would also like to thank you for your recommendation to other potential guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again to El Hotel Pacha in the future and hopefully being able to welcoming you in person on your next visit.

I will share your review with all of El Hotel Pacha team, as motivation to continue their efforts to make El Hotel Pacha a better hotel.

Thank you.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

If your going to Ibiza, you have to check out the legendary Club Pacha and nobody takes you around better their own hotel.
Centrally located and offering great deals on all the bets clubs, water sports, food spots in Ibiza this hotel is ideal for young party revelers and couples alike. Had a blast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing El Hotel Pacha to stay during your visit to Ibiza. We truly appreciate the time spent on sharing your reviews with the world in Trip Advisor.

On behalf of all El Hotel Pacha team we are pleased, and it is extremely rewarding for us, to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I will share your review with all of El Hotel Pacha team, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make El Hotel Pacha a better hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you to El Hotel Pacha in the near future, hopefully welcoming you in person.

Once again thank you.

Gibraltar
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Upon check-in, you're pleasantly surprised by the decor of the reception, which is chic and very cool. You're met with a glass of nice Cava (Pinot Noir), and the room itself is actually quite decent. I also have to mention that prior to getting to the hotel, guest services were particularly great.

That's where the positive review ends, unfortunately. The service, at reception, at the bar and at breakfast were, frankly, shocking. I've never in my life been treated in such a disrespectful manner.

We were there on a hen weekend, and, as a result, I had brought some cava to our room (not from reception, need I add!!). I asked for an ice bucket and some glasses in my room and an hour and a half later I had to chase for these to be brought up.

We decided to go to the bar before going out on our first night. At the bar, our drinks took 25 minutes to arrive. We were informed that this was because there was a function at the hotel, and the lady at the bar (let's call her Ms Mannerz) said they couldn't cope with so many people. The hotel guests were therefore being abandoned. When the drinks finally arrived, 2 out of the three drinks tasted horrific. 2 of the drinks were not touched as they were quite so awful. When I complained to the manager (a lady) I was told to get three "copas" and 3 "chupitos" on the house, as well as a token to our room. Ms Mannerz then proceeded to give us one drink each in the most disdainful manner possible (rather than the drink and shot we'd been offered). Upon leaving, I informed Ms Mannerz that I was not going to pay for the two drinks which we had not touched. She proceeded to shout at me. I asked her to call her manager. Her manager, Angel, instead of trying to calm the situation down, also proceeded to shout at me. Particularly impressive was Ms Mannerz telling my friend that "we just wanted to get free drinks".

When you travel to Ibiza, you don't expect to get free drinks anywhere. We'd booked a hotel of this calibre, because we did not want to have any problems of any nature. We did not scrimp at all throughout our short stay, and to have someone say this to you is extremely, extremely offensive. I have travelled all over the world, and when hotel staff are this rude to you, their manager normally manages the situation and calms it down. Particularly when it's obvious that you are on a hen weekend and you're getting extremely, extremely annoyed at them. No one seemed to really try to empathise with the guest, or even care what the hotel guest was saying.

The service, however, is dreadful throughout the hotel - even at breakfast a woman wonders around muttering under her breath that "no one had better p*ss her off today"!

All in all they came dreadfully close to ruining my weekend, with two friends. I will have no opportunity of making this up to my friend, which is the most disasterous facet of the entire weekend. I am appalled by the service and will most definitely not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear guest,
First of all I will like to thank you for choosing El Hotel Pacha to stay during your visit to Ibiza. I would also like to thank you for taking personal time in writing a review on Trip Advisor and sharing it.

I would like to thank you for the positive comment on the hotel at the beginning of your review.
We are truly sorry to learn that your stay at the hotel was not at your satisfaction, especially with the service given. We truly thank you for your honest feedback and we would like to apologize for all the inconveniences this situation may have caused you.

El Hotel Pacha`s main goal is to offer every guest an unforgettable stay, and an enjoyable experience. Thank you for helping us improve our hotel and service.

I will share your review with all of El Hotel Pacha staff members, especially the department involved in the issue, to be able to work an change the procedures taken into action, and improving them. I can assure you that we will take the necessary measures to avoid this from happening again.

I apologize again for all the inconvenience caused and we hope that you will grant us a renewed opportunity to welcome you back to El Hotel Pacha in the future. If you plan a visit in the future don’t hesitate to contact me in person (daniel@pacha.com).

Thank you very much for your time and your help to improve our hotel.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed here back in 2008, but I've only just signed up to TA so I thought I'd review!

The hotel rooms are fantastic - one of my all time favorite hotel room. Clean, tidy, smart and minimal.

The glass shower / bath is nice touch that gave me and my partner a few laughs.

I'd recommend staying here for a short trip. The pool and pool area is small and it's not a sun trap. The hotel didn't seem to have many groups of people and it seemed to be lots of couple.

The staff were amazing and the cocktails I remember being to die for.

I'd stay again, maybe for a night or two, but not for the whole duration of my Ibiza holiday as it's too quiet for me.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to El Hotel Pacha? Share your experiences!