“I ADORE THIS PLACE!!! A 100% MUST!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 424 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: International
New York City, New York
“I ADORE THIS PLACE!!! A 100% MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this place! My boyfriend and I ate there everyday while we were in Ibiza. Awesome staff, great drinks, fantastic location on the strip! I could sit here and gush all day, and I will.

We were looking for a place to eat in Ibiza near our hotel, and decided to walk along the main strip. We came across this place and were told how fresh it is. We felt adventurous and said "Why not". We were greeted right away by our very lovely and friendly waitress. Let's just start by saying you NEED to eat the steamed mussels. I am not normally a seafood person, but my boyfriend is. I figured if you're going to have anything fresh it will be here. OMG it was unbelievably good! It was steamed to perfection with an incredible garlic/ butter sauce. I couldn't even believe it! THEN the next day we went back for the paella. Don't get it twisted... it's the best on the strip!! So generous with the seafood. HUGE PRAWNS, perfectly cooked monk fish... the rice itself was perfect. If you're not into seafood, get the Balkan Meat Platter, or the Steak. AMAZING!

You can't go wrong with anything on the menu! Also VERY GENEROUS SERVING SIZES!!! We couldn't ever finish a plate!!!

The drinks are made with fresh fruit and go down just like water. Three drinks later we were feeling pretty nice! It was awesome.

Oh and for dessert, for the love of food, get the apple pie. Thank me later, and please take care of the staff. They were the nicest people we met on the entire island! We can't wait to go back next year and visit them again! This is a TREASURE!!!

• Visited July 2013