“Great yoga experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 41 attractions in Ibiza Town
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LilyPod Retreats take place mainly in Ibiza, Spain but we do try to visit other stunning destinations such as Morocco, Brazil, Mexico etc. The venues for LilyPod are usually nestled in the country side away from noise and hectic environments, so one can properly retreat inward supported by gorgeous outdoor nature. There is plenty of space within the property for meditative walks as well as to pick fresh herbs, oranges, carob, almonds, figs, cherries, prickly pears to name a few.The Yoga practice takes most of the morning so in the afternoons after lunch, there is opportunities to discover the area, go to the beach, take horse back riding lessons or what ever might be available from the local people as well as to indulge in the various different styles of body work available including Ayurvedic treatments and reflexology. In order to increase our energy and balance it out, space is necessary both in our external as well as in our internal cosmos.Guests share a room and bathroom with another guest. We recommend for you to come with a friend so you can share together!!At LilyPod, we take pride in providing the most favorable atmosphere for you to recharge your body and soul.Namaste.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great yoga experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I truly enjoyed the LilyPod experience. Liliana is a wonderful and very experienced yoga teacher.
During the retreat with Liliana you will get the chance to practice yoga in a very inspiring and relaxed atmosphere. Liliana takes very good care of her yogini not only during her revitalizing yoga classes but also by cooking delicious Ayurvedic food which is very tasty and healthy. She is a very positive teacher who brings fun and joy during the retreat. She also offers very good Ayurvedic treatments which makes her retreats even more enjoyable. Furthermore she provides very helpful lifestyle tips. I went to two retreats with Liliana and I had a great time in both occasions. <3 Silvia

Visited June 2012
LilyPod72, Owner at LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Ciao Bellisima Silvia!!
Grazie molto for such a FAB review!!
I love having your nice energy with us and your Yogi self with nice smiles.
Hope to have you at LilyPod sooner than later with some awesome Italina Vegan recipes to try!

Ciao bella and catch you on the wold side!
Liliana
Namaskar
oxoxo

Leeds
“Great experience, wonderful holiday, truly recommend it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This Ibiza retreat provided a great mix of various types of yoga, various treatments including massages, healthy food, Ayurvedic food and lifestyle suggestions, great company, lovely accommodation and a beautiful island. Lily is a great person, and is there for all your needs. She planned the retreat in such a way that all aspects of the holiday complemented each other. There was also enough free time to visit the island which has many beautiful beaches (and nice shops too!). Lily is a genuine, warm and caring person. She is very knowledgeable and always open to share this knowledge. I went on this retreat alone and Lily made sure I was looked after in every way. I learnt loads from Lily and she still supports me even though she lives in Canada and I am in the UK! A truly wonderful person and a great holiday.

Visited May 2012
I am truly touched by your words.
Thank you so much and I hope to bring similar experiences to many more people.
It is a pleasure to still guide you in the path of health and well-being, it is my job regardless of where I am.
Hope to see you at one of the future retreats.
Here to help you always!
NAMASTE
xoxooxo
London, England, United Kingdom
“I keep going back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Liliana of LilyPod Yoga is the most intuitive yoga instructor I've had the pleasure of practicing with. She has an amazing knack of being able to control a class of 12, whilst offering each participant a personal physical experience thorough her unique ability at getting us to go deeper into our practices. I have attended each LilyPod Yoga retreat since 2008 and look forward to my annual 'me' break. The stunning locations, clean eating Ayurvedic menu, and welcoming and positive energy make each retreat a life-affirming experience.

Visited May 2012
LilyPod72, Owner at LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
My dearest....
Well what can I say.... LilyPod retreats are simply not the same without you.
THANK YOU ETERNALLY for bringing your contagious energy and spirit into our retreats.
LOVE HAVING YOU!
Keep coming back, they are only going to get better and better!!
For ever and ever.... AMEN.
NAMASTE
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent course with a genuine master”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Liliana is one of the very few people on this planet who can make me feel at ease in her presence. She knows exactly how to touch me to get my body relaxed and deeper into a pose or stretch. I achieved things within that week which were, for me, genuinely remarkable. I wish she was still teaching close by so I could visit her classes weekly. A true master and a genuinely nice person as well.

Visited March 2012
LilyPod72, Owner at LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
Your words have left my skin tingly!
I feel as though I am only a reflection of YOU,
You also have those same qualities you see in me....
I know because a master knows a master!!!
See you soon mi amigo!
Liliana
Namaste
X
London, United Kingdom
“Treat yourself!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have attended several Lilypod yoga retreats over a period of 7 years. Lily was the first teacher to open my heart & mind to yoga... previously I was just making shapes. Each retreat is a truly unforgettable & positive life-changing experience ... lots of yoga, tasty healthy food and some free time for contemplation on a beautiful beach or wandering around a local hippie market, always an interesting bunch of people to connect with from all over the globe!
Lily is a bundle of love & light, a very compassionate, creative & experienced teacher, and thanks to her I am now training to be a yoga teacher myself.... amazing! x

Visited May 2012
LilyPod72, Owner at LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Always a pleasure to have you with us at LilyPod and I am honored to have been the one teacher to open up your heart to the possibilities of Yoga and beyond.
I look forward to the day you teach me.
Massive thank you's.