“Perfect Evening....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
St Peter Port, United Kingdom
“Perfect Evening....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just returned from a six day visit to Ibiza, my seventh holiday on the island since 1998. Spent my last evening at this lovely little restaurant with some great company.

The food was excellent and the service was probably the best I've ever experienced anywhere. I had a huge goats cheese salad to start, followed by the entrecote steak, which was perfect.

One of our group was from New York but had Argentinian roots, so spoke fluent Spanish. He and the waiter/part owner of the restaurant exchanged banter all night, which I guess added to our enjoyment. The waiter also spoke perfect English, so we were all able to join in with what was going on.

I think by the time we left we had received three shots of hierbas each, and when more of our friends arrived as we were leaving they were also treated to a free shot.

If you're looking for great food, that's not too fancy, top service, and a warm atmosphere, look no further than this place. It was the perfect end to my trip.

• Visited September 2012