“Horseback riding trip at Ibiza Horse Valley: wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibiza Horse Valley

Ibiza Horse Valley
Calle de ibiza, 07810 Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 128 things to do in Ibiza Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza Horse Valley offers beautiful rides in the rough part of North's Ibiza, starting from 1/2 day to a couple of days trekking.Treks, swimming with horses or combine the horse-ride with for instance private boating, scuba-diving, yoga & spa-treatments, mountain-biking or getting married on a horse...Ibiza Horse Valley is an unique sanctuary that saves maltreated horses and rehabilitate them in a natural herd.
“Horseback riding trip at Ibiza Horse Valley: wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2015 NEW

Our two girls (aged 14 and 16) had arranged by mail for a horseback riding trip at David & Monique's ranch near San Joan. We met them, had coffee together and went with them to the ranch. We were amazed by their kindness, taking all the time just to get to know us and the two French young women that went on the trip also. David and Monique explained the horses' behaviour and told us about their past. Each rider was then matched with a horse that matched the rider's character and approach. After feeding and saddling the horses, the girls had a wonderful trip of almost two hours.
Ibiza Horse Valley is an absolute must-do if you love horses and kind people!
Thanks David and Monique for a very special experience! All the best, Hans, Kitty, Anne & Inge

Visited May 2015

“great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2015

Within a few hours after sending an e-mail, Monique contacted us by SMS to make arrangements for riding on horse back for both our kids (12 & 14). Next day we met at a local bar (town of San Juan) and after coffee, drove to the (horse) valley. An adventures drive on the Ibizian road. Our kids were invited to help feeding and preparing the horses for the ride. The stories of these horses were shared and a "professional" judgement/advise was given to best fit rider and horse. David gave clear instructions and off they went for a beautiful ride. My wife and I stayed at the "shed", had a walk through the valley, relaxed and awaited the kids to return. After the ride again they were very much involved in taking care of the horses. Most inspiring is the love and passion Monique and David show in giving these horses a good life, again. They are very well taken care off, that is clear to us. Besides the great pleasure we and our kids had in day itself, supporting David and Monique in their work, is even more rewarding. Next time we visit Ibiza, Horse Valley is on the agenda.

Visited May 2015
London, United Kingdom
“The Horse valley what an amazing place goregous horses and inspiring people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015

I was meant to send this review last year so my apologies.As everyone should have this experience.Monique and David you guys rock and thank you for the insights and the magical time we had with the horses.It is a truly great experience and if you can a must when you are in Ibiza.I hope to go again this year.
Thank you.
Shalke (Sjoukje)

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

My husband and I had a great time with Monique and David and all their horses. Such a nice and relaxed setting. Helping out feeding, tacking. We went for a bful ride. Some nice cantering on the hills. Just perfect. Amazing views of the countryside and lovely horses. Bella and Clown were awesome as were Monique and David. Would def come back next time and take them (the horses) swimming.

Visited April 2015
Chichester, United Kingdom
“My daughter's verdict: "Awesome!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

My 10-year old daughter and I had a very enjoyable day with the beautiful horses of Ibiza Horse Valley. We are quite inexperienced, but David and Monique were very helpful and patient with us.

My daughter was given Pipas, a smaller pony, and I had the wonderful Kawa, both of which were very calm. We had a laid-back walk over the hill trails. I felt the safety aspects were well taken care of, and the trek was suitable given our level of experience. Monique mailed us photos so that we could remember the day.

David and Monique were great fun to spend time with. I love that David left rat race to live in this great part of the world and save these beautiful horses (among other animals).

Highly recommended!