“Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 127 things to do in Ibiza Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza Horse Valley offers beautiful rides in the rough part of North's Ibiza, starting from 1/2 day to a couple of days trekking.Treks, swimming with horses or combine the horse-ride with for instance private boating, scuba-diving, yoga & spa-treatments, mountain-biking or getting married on a horse...Ibiza Horse Valley is an unique sanctuary that saves maltreated horses and rehabilitate them in a natural herd.
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

My husband and I had a great time with Monique and David and all their horses. Such a nice and relaxed setting. Helping out feeding, tacking. We went for a bful ride. Some nice cantering on the hills. Just perfect. Amazing views of the countryside and lovely horses. Bella and Clown were awesome as were Monique and David. Would def come back next time and take them (the horses) swimming.

Chichester, United Kingdom
“My daughter's verdict: "Awesome!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

My 10-year old daughter and I had a very enjoyable day with the beautiful horses of Ibiza Horse Valley. We are quite inexperienced, but David and Monique were very helpful and patient with us.

My daughter was given Pipas, a smaller pony, and I had the wonderful Kawa, both of which were very calm. We had a laid-back walk over the hill trails. I felt the safety aspects were well taken care of, and the trek was suitable given our level of experience. Monique mailed us photos so that we could remember the day.

David and Monique were great fun to spend time with. I love that David left rat race to live in this great part of the world and save these beautiful horses (among other animals).

Highly recommended!

Ibiza Town, Spain
“Amazing day out with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

We meet David and Monque at around 2pm in Sant Joan and the next four hours were very memorable for my two teenage daughters, my wife and I, as soon as we arrived at the valley we witnessed eleven beautiful well kept horses and ponies. The afternoon was all about getting involved eg. Feeding the horses, grooming, tacking up before going on a wonderful trek through the beautiful hills of the North of Ibiza. My wife and two daughters are experienced riders and I am not, so they had good gallops with David as I was happy having a gentle trot and chatting with David's lovely wife Monque.
While the whole experience was great for us, what made it more special is that all of these animals were rescue horses that was brought back to full health. It's the best €80 per head we have ever invested during our mean years in Ibiza. highly recommend....

London, United Kingdom
“Great surprise during hen trip to Ibiza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

My friends planned a surprise visit to Ibiza Horse Valley for me during my hen trip to Ibiza. I have to say Monique and David were an absolute pleasure to be around and the horses absolutely made it for me! As a massive lover of horses but not having much riding experience, both David and Monique explained everything from getting on to the horse, the different "gears" and safely getting off as well. The horses were an absolute pleasure to be around as well and my friends and I grew to love them during the time we spent together :) Would definitely recommend going to visit the horses as well as David and Monique and experiencing the gorgeous valleys of Ibiza. The experience will definitely be recommended to friends travelling to Ibiza in the future. Thanks again to David, Monique and a special thanks to my lovely horse Kawa - you were a pleasure :)

Visited March 2015
“Unsafe for beginners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2015

Would recommend this only to experienced riders. The guys over there will not reveal this, they say its ok. But its very dangerous.

Visited December 2014