“Unforgettable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 32 Attractions in Ibiza Town
Type: Equestrian Trails, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza Horse Valley offers beautiful rides in the rough part of North's Ibiza, starting from 1/2 day to a couple of days trekking.Treks, swimming with horses or combine the horse-ride with for instance private boating, scuba-diving, yoga & spa-treatments, mountain-biking or getting married on a horse...Ibiza Horse Valley is an unique sanctuary that saves maltreated horses and rehabilitate them in a natural herd.
Newport, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Even having read the excellent reviews for Horse Valley on TripAdvisor I can honestly say that our half day trek surpassed our expectations. David and Monique made us feel totally at ease and spent time introducing us to the horses. I had done a bit of riding at a school previously but I learnt more at Horse Valley in half a day than in months of lessons. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in horses or who just wants to see some fantastic views of Ibiza.

Visited May 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“A wonderful experience in Ibiza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My 10 year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with David and Monique and these lovely horses in Ibiza.We got to spend a number of hours enjoying the beautiful countryside,getting to know the horses,having an amazing trek and enjoying the company of two unique people,who are so committed to what they are doing.A most memorable afternoon and one we would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 attraction reviews
“An 'Off the beaten track' experience @ Ibiza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

For starters, the Ibiza Horse Valley is more than just a mere horse ride. It's an wholesome experience of knowing 2 wonderful people - David and Monique - the former, for his wry humor, wit and patience and the latter for her hospitality and profound conversation and collectively, for espousing the cause of saving and rehabilitating horses that would have otherwise ended up at the abattoir.

Being an animal lover, I found two kindred souls in David and Monique and could connect with their cause. Given that rearing horses is an expensive proposition, the fees for the ride is totally justified. Both me and my fiancee spent a good 5 hrs at the valley wherein we were first introduced to the tenets of horse riding by David and even got a chance to brush and feed our horses. Coco - the beautiful white mare was the horse that chose me and must say that she took care of me really well. My fiancee rode Cava and we rode up the mountain to get a kaleidoscopic view of North Ibiza.

Ibiza is synonymous with wild parties; but I chose the Ibiza Horse Valley experience for my fiancee' to make our trip to the island 'Unconventional'. Thanks David & Monique and our love to the herd, to Onyx, the 2 Cocks and Meowww. Hope you get your platform on TED or INK.

Visited March 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Loved!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Amazing full-experience! Unlike many horseback riding attractions, we got to get to know our horse, clean them, feed them, and basically bond with them. The owners are the sweetest people who rescued all these horses and set them free from being tamed/abused. Definitely recommended.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
“Eye opening & incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our group of four students went on a half-day excursion to the Horse Valley. The experience was nothing short of incredible! We first met David at a bar in a nearby town, where we stopped for coffee/tea. He then led us to the actual horse valley, which is basically a rehabilitation center for abused horses. From there, we got the full experience. We each got our own horse, who we groomed before riding. Because some of us had never ridden horses before, David and his partner (whose name I don’t remember, sorry!) gave us directions on how to control and guide the horses. They then led us on a ride through the hills surrounding the valley. After the ride, we fed, cleaned, and even manicured the horses.

Overall, this experience was quite the eye-opener! It was wonderful to see previously abused horses that are now happy, friendly, and active. A huge thank you to David, his partner, and my horse Bella! ♥

Visited October 2013