Read the descriptions of each room carefully
We stayed in Can Mirador for 5 nights. We were under the impression we had booked a romantic tower with a rooftop terrace. When we arrived we were told we had booked the room underneath and had no access to the terrace so we had no private outside space. There was no where to sit and have a private drink or smoke and no where to hang your wet towels or bikinis. We paid €700 for 5 nights!!!!!!
● We did have use of the pool which is beautiful it's really stunning but only 2 loungers actually get the sun and guess what the German guests do with their towels in the morning......
● The owner Claus was quite nice but didn't offer us any discount or consolation when we explained our upset over not having a private outside area.
● Its very clean and towels changed daily.
● The only English TV channel was Sky news
● There was a coffee machine and a kettle but no teabags, coffee, milk or sugar!!!!!
● You have to have a car to stay here and it's so far up the mountain I don't think you'd even get a cab to bring you up there, it's quite a trek.
● You get a great view of the sunset form this side of the island, and far away form the rif raff too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAN MIRADOR has five individually designed private apartments and two suites situated in a tower. All units are spacious and furnished ranging from comfortable to exclusive style. We have decorated and equipped your apartment with much loving care.You will find a fireplace, underfloor heating, air-conditioning, hi-fi system, satellite TV, WLAN, garden furniture, fully equipped fitted kitchen, safe, hairdryer and even comfortable bathrobes waiting for you.The swimming pool is situated in CAN MIRADOR's beautiful garden. Our many sun decks, spread out between palm trees and bougainvillea are more than inviting and you will be sure to find a cosy place to relax, read or just day-dream. From any point of our garden you have a stunning view.So, it is up to you to choose to which extend you would like us to help you relax and recover from your everyday life. Come enjoy CAN MIRADOR's unique ambience ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Can Mirador Ibiza Ibiza Town