I spent more thad 3 nights in this hotel. The room was very nice and very clean. The hotel itself had an interesting concept, having a very nice cafeteria with terrace. The location is good, although some noisy until late if you have a room at the plaza-side.
The real bad thing about this place is the service given by the waitors: totally unprofessional. I have been all over Spain, and I am quite used to the Spanish way of giving service. Also my Spanish is more than OK.
The way of serving by the waitors reached sometimes the limits of unpolite behaviour.
Nobody behaved in the slightest way as If they recognized me (staying for five days).
One male male waitor even didn't speak one word (really!) when he was attending me and my table. In contrary, waitors had plenty of time to talk with eachother.
I do know it was until the end of the season, but this was just total lack of professionality.
The service at the reception-desk was ok but very basic , not really client-oriented
So, if you like to be taken as a person having your drink or food , do'nt go to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town