we had room 502 on the atico and it was unbelievable tiny. the room was very nice furbished and there was a very large terras outside but when you consider the price for 130,-- for a night and you can only rent it for 3 nights without breakfast, i think it is too much payed.
Off course this is the price of sleeping in a very nice spot in Ibiza town.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.