Has the look and feel of a business-hotel. Nothing special about the rooms.
Pretty clean and a nice view over the bay.
Service wasn't the quickest....
Would go to this hotel for a holiday..
Nice pool area though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIZA CORSO represents the most exclusive type of luxury on the island of Ibiza. Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa takes vacationing and your hotel experience up to a new level. It has the best possible location on the Balearic Islands: right at the heart of one of the most elitist ports in the world, Marina Botafoch, across the beautiful Ibiza's old city Dalt Vila (declared World Heritage in 2000) and overlooking the best of Formentera's paradise views. By our hotel you will be able to walk around the most luxurious boats, the trendiest shops, the best restaurants and the most cosmopolitan atmosphere. Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa has been completely renovated. The proprietor has made a tremendous effort to make it the best hotel on the island, combining state-of-the-art decoration with the history and landscape of Ibiza.Our facilities have the following areas: Reception, Panoramic restaurant, Lobby Bar, Outside pool patio and Lounge Restaurant, Wedding and celebration banquet halls, Shops, two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, tennis courts, workout room with our own personal trainer and Internet wireless connection all over the hotel. Also, our spectacular Spa, unique in the entire world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibiza Corso Hotel Ibiza Town
- Ibiza Corso Hotel And Spa
- El Corso Hotel
- El Corso Ibiza Town
- Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa Ibiza Town