“The most beautiful restaurant I've seen!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #246 of 399 restaurants in Ibiza Town
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“The most beautiful restaurant I've seen!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stunning restaurant in a great location. Check out the table for two in the back of the restaurant, its in a cave and very private, totally perfect for a romantic dinner.

The food was average to good, but that may have been my taste...my friend thought it was great.

Great staff and nice wines.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
  • Polish first
Paris, France
“Sorry excuse for Italian Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

The place has "eye appeal" from the outside, but the food was a disaster. Even a simple pizza was disgusting. The crust was thin and non-descript. Mushrooms right out of a tin can, a pile of dried glue that passed for cheese.

My friend had another dish that was equally disappointing. Give this place a pass.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

My partner and I went to Ibiza for my 30th birthday and whilst we were in Dalt Vila we came across this restaurant, we ordered the meat platter as a starter and the rabbit ragu and a pizza for main. I can honestly say this was the best meal we had whilst in Ibiza and we went to some fabulous restarants. The atmosphere is fantatstic and really amazing, the food is out of this world. We liked it so much, on the last night of our holiday we went back. Spoke to the owner who was really friendly and had another fabulous meal to end off the holiday perfectly. Love the proper wood fired pizza oven as well and the inside of the restaurant is great too. Give this place a go if you are in Ibiza, you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2011