“Awful, unsafe, crap service and really dirty :-(” 1 of 5 stars

Ibiza Mar Aparthotel
82 carrer de ramon muntaner, 07820 Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Ibiza Town
Littleborough, Greater Manchester
“Awful, unsafe, crap service and really dirty :-(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2009

We booked a room for 3 people. The brochure stated that we had a 1 bedroom apartment with a pull-out sofa bed. However, when we arrived we found that there was no door on the bedroom (when I complained to reception I was told that all rooms are the same) and there was no sofa bed, just a hard, grubby sofa which was unsuitable for sleeping on. There was no bedding, only 2 chairs and not enough towels. But the main problem was that the apartments were filthy: there were insect eggs on the floor, sticky stuff all over the walls and ash all over the floor. The smoke alarm had been removed from the ceiling and was in the kitchen drawer with no battery in it. There was no kettle, the fan extractor was broken and quite frankly, I am disgusted that the Ibizamar got any star rating at all.

Hotel and Thomas Cook staff were not interested in our complaint and were rude and unhelpful. I had to contact the UK to organise a transfer and I'm glad I did!

Sorry I can't give more info about the area as I didn't stay here that long! But I can add that there are regular cheap taxi-boats over to San Antonio, where the clubs are, and the clublife is amazing. We ended up staying in the Playa Bella, where we had a fantastic time.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)

Been to Ibiza Mar Aparthotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibiza Mar Aparthotel

Address: 82 carrer de ramon muntaner, 07820 Ibiza Town, Ibiza, Spain
Location: Spain > Balearic Islands > Ibiza > Ibiza Town
Bar / Lounge Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Ibiza Town
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Ibiza Mar Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ibiza Mar Aparthotel Ibiza Town

If you own or manage Ibiza Mar Aparthotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.