I actually came here on business and booked last minute because of the reasonable price and good location, so I was somewhat surprised when I was greeted by an apartment that could easily sleep four people.
The staff are all very, very helpful. I was a little annoyed that I couldn't check-in until 2pm, despite arriving at 10am, but the staff were happy to keep my luggage in the luggage room and gave me free rein of the facilities like the pool. The reception is manned 24 hours and the late check-out of Midday is very reasonable when sleeping late (as you will be!).
The hotel is right on the beach, but there's also a great sized pool and seating area outside. The facilities and location are very family friendly and peaceful, but I could also recommend this to groups of young people as a great, cheap alternative to other hotels. I only stayed one night, and, despite my flight being at 11pm, I was permitted to use the pool etc all day while I waited.
Great, friendly staff, huge rooms and a wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Llobet apartments in beachfront, in the Figueretas walk alongside the Es Vive. Completely renovated, wheelchair accessible building. The building is arranged over four floors. The apartments are fully equipped to care only for your stay. We have 16 apartments to the beach front view, two of them adapted for disabled guests and 24 apartments with sea and pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Llobet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Llobet Hotel Ibiza
- Apartamentos Llobet Ibiza/Ibiza Town