We went back to this hotel in January 2015 for a 21 day stay. It's the first time that we have ever been back to the same place. In fact we have already booked to go back next January too.
The hotel has improved slightly since our last visit in that the maintenance side in better tan before. The rooms are very roomy but basic. Well cleaned by an excellent team of staff.
The reception staff are always cheerful and we found them to be very helpful.
The all inclusive bar has moved to an area close to one of the pools up a level from the restaurant. This seems to work better and creates a nice atmosphere.
The food is acceptable but desserts are the same every day. After 3 weeks this did become a bit boring. The food is best described as value for money.
The hotel is close to a bus stop that allows you to travel around very easily. The lovely beach area is a 10 minute stroll away. There are more than a dozen other places to eat near the beach. A large beer on the beach was still only 1 euro!
Where this hotel excels is a combination of value for money and great location.
It is not a 5 star place but a terrific mix of roomy apartments, reasonable food and just a lovely place to chill.
There are quite a lot of steps and hills when you navigate your way round the hotel complex. If you are old, like, me, this in really good exercise and burns of a few more calories.|
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday where you can sunbathe with the most amazing views and get unbeatable value for money then this is a pretty place to go to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the Blue Sea Apartamentos Callao Garden complex offers a mixture of nature, a holiday atmosphere and all important relaxation. At the main restaurant our visitors can enjoy a daily changing buffet featuring local cuisine depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three main central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, separate from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility(PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Sea Callao Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime Callao Garden Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Vime Callao Garden Salvaje
- Callao Garden Tenerife
- Blue Sea Callao Garden Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands