we stayed for 8 nights,with my husband & 2 children age 7 & 11, we had a room at the back with air con (its cost 5 euros a day) but well worth it,the room was very clean & bedding & towels changed every other day, it was basic but all that we needed, & we actually got given 2 adjoining rooms so we had 2 bathrooms a kitchen & lots of space. the pool was smallish but big enough & we always managed to get a sunbed, the location of this hotel is wonderful right on the beach & walking distance to plenty of restaurants and bars & only a 10 min lovely walk to sa coma. There are lots of little shops & spar/supermarkets.There is a small fair next to hotel,the hotel is right next to a river with a bridge over and the prom front leads to sa coma. Kids had a fab time there was no daytime entertainment but this wasnt a problem as the children had lots to do, tv area by bar very cool, games room with table tennis air hockey & pool. Couldnt ask for more this was a last minute bargain & worth every penny looking to go back next June cant wait. :) stayed self catering so never ate in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Moreia Apartments Hotel s`Illot
- Playa Moreia Apartments s Illot
- Playa Moreia Apartments Hotel
- Playa Moreia
- Playa Moreia Apartments Majorca, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Playa Moreia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.