We stayed here last Sept 2012 for our wedding anniversary with my 1 year old baby. Location is super close to Taunus Zentrum (large shopping mall) so we selected this hotel. It was clean but there's no kettle for boiling water and I have my 1 year old baby with me and she needs boiled water for her milk. I called the reception to ask if we can have a kettle for my baby but the receptionist told us in an unfriendly tone that that's all that are included in our room. He said though that there's a coffee maker where we can also boil water water but i told him its for my baby and the coffee maker smells of coffee so we can't use it. Still, we didn't get any kettle.
We had a lot of problem with this because we didn't bring bottle warmer too since i was expecting there's a kettle and my baby doesn't like drinking cold milk. we ended up putting water on the coffee maker and putting the bottle with milk on the warm water. It took so much time heating the milk. And when we left we didn't have hot water for my baby that can be mixed with her milk during our travel back home.
For this hotel as big, without kettle? and worst is even if you explain to receptionist, they wouldn't care and try to help you even a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior business hotel Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Frankfurt/Sulzbach is ideally located right at the entrance to the city gates of Frankfurt, the metropolis on the river Main, and very close to the international airport (FRA). Business guests, in particular, appreciate this advantage as do congress, meeting and seminar organizers. With 282 guest rooms (including 2 suites), 2 restaurants and bar, exclusive wellness area and a very large conference center, the Dorint hotel is, quite simply, THE business hotel in the Rhine-Main region!But leisure travelers also choose the Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum as the starting point for their visits, as they set out to explore the vibrant city of Frankfurt with its rich, multi-facetted cultural and historic heritage, as well as the world-renowned Rheingau and Rheinhessen wine growing regions and the romantic Taunus district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Hotel Sulzbach (Taunus)
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Sulzbach