What I liked:
- Rooms were quite big
- Internet connections reliable
- Comfortable beds
- Rain showers
- Great variety breakfast buffet; the restaurant is good, but expensive.
- the bar
What they really need to improve:
- Checkout. Every morning around 8-830am the queue is 6 people deep. They need to implement a fast checkout service
- The Gym. It's not really a 4 star hotel gym, in a small room with 4 old machines. They need to upgrade it.
- Some of the rooms are getting tired and need a lick of paint
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior business hotel Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Frankfurt/Sulzbach is ideally located right at the entrance to the city gates of Frankfurt, the metropolis on the river Main, and very close to the international airport (FRA). Business guests, in particular, appreciate this advantage as do congress, meeting and seminar organizers. With 282 guest rooms (including 2 suites), 2 restaurants and bar, exclusive wellness area and a very large conference center, the Dorint hotel is, quite simply, THE business hotel in the Rhine-Main region!But leisure travelers also choose the Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum as the starting point for their visits, as they set out to explore the vibrant city of Frankfurt with its rich, multi-facetted cultural and historic heritage, as well as the world-renowned Rheingau and Rheinhessen wine growing regions and the romantic Taunus district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Hotel Sulzbach (Taunus)
- Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Sulzbach