We loved Sea Spray cottage -- it's located on a dead end street in a very quiet residential neighborhood, far from the busyness and crowds of Seven Mile Beach. The apartment is very comfortable and fully equipped with everything you could need. The owner, Bill Mervyn, is friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The rental is managed by Turtle Nest Inn, which is just a couple of miles away. The people there are very nice and helpful. Better yet, we found the best snorkeling right off their beach -- quite good snorkeling. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Spray Cottage is a self-contained apartment in a quiet cul-de-sac on the Pedro Bluff, two miles west of the village of Bodden Town. The photos and comments posted by previous guests give a fair representation of the location and facilities. The Cottage is an affiliate of the Turtle Nest Inn in Bodden Town. Bookings and further information are available through them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sea Spray Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Cottage Hotel Grand Cayman
- Sea Spray Cottage Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands