We loved the location of this place. It makes a great base for exploring the entire island. You can get up every morning and strike out in a different direction. The cottage is peaceful and quiet, with a complete kitchen, wi-fi, excellent shower.
I agree with all the other reviewers -- Bill is a fabulous host who is always willing to give you driving directions, travel tips, island history, etc.
Bonus benefit: You can borrow the cottage's beach chairs, beach umbrella and lunch cooler. Just toss it all in the car and you're ready to explore the island's fabulous beaches and snorkeling spots! Thanks Bill, we hope to see you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Spray Cottage is a self-contained apartment in a quiet cul-de-sac on the Pedro Bluff, two miles west of the village of Bodden Town. The photos and comments posted by previous guests give a fair representation of the location and facilities. The Cottage is an affiliate of the Turtle Nest Inn in Bodden Town. Bookings and further information are available through them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sea Spray Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Cottage Hotel Grand Cayman
- Sea Spray Cottage Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands