This quaint, clean beachfront condo on Grand Cayman rests far enough away from the busy port locations, but close enough to every possible destination you might want to see. We took our trip in late April, staying in condo #2 for five days. There was just my wife and me, but the condo has two bedrooms upstairs, and a pullout sofa downstairs. So it can easily sleep six. We had a great view of the beach and ocean from our upstairs balcony, and a pool just outside our living room door. The beach was right off the patio, and had exceptional snorkeling within a protected reef. Donna and Duane at the desk were always very helpful and made our stay all that more pleasant. This was our first visit to Grand Cayman, and if we return this will be our home away from home again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cayman hotels' exotic beachfront lodging offers Caribbean elegance, pool, superb snorkelling, and full luxury apartments costing less than most Grand Cayman hotel rooms. Located on its own sandy beach, only ten miles from George Town and the airport, the Inn is away from the tourist crowds, in a genuine island setting. Cayman's only Travel Holiday Magazine's Editors' Choice Award winner for 2003. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Turtle Nest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Nest Hotel Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Inn Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands