Our family selected Turtle’s Nest Inn, after reading hundreds of positive reviews. The Inn is even better than its excellent reviews. The scuba package is the best deal on the island, including lodging, 8 dives (with the top-rated DNS operation) and a car or jeep. We stayed in Apartment #5 which is large enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. The unit is roomy, charming and very clean, while the small balcony was perfect for drying scuba gear and swimsuits. The Innkeepers pay attention to the little details, including a welcome drink and complimentary water shoes, kayak, snorkel gear and DVDs. Island restaurants are pricey, so we enjoyed delicious dinners out (The Inn made excellent recommendations at all price points), while using the full kitchen for other meals. Its location in Bodden Town is surprisingly convenient, within an easy drive to 7 Mile Beach, Turtle Farm, Stingray City pickup, and Rum Point. The reviews are right -- Turtle's Nest Inn is the best place to stay on Grand Cayman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cayman hotels' exotic beachfront lodging offers Caribbean elegance, pool, superb snorkelling, and full luxury apartments costing less than most Grand Cayman hotel rooms. Located on its own sandy beach, only ten miles from George Town and the airport, the Inn is away from the tourist crowds, in a genuine island setting. Cayman's only Travel Holiday Magazine's Editors' Choice Award winner for 2003. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Turtle Nest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Nest Hotel Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Inn Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands