We can't stop talking about our trip to GC and our stay at the Castaway cottage because it was the ultimate vacation ever. Everything was perfect! The kind people, the gorgeous island, the spotless accommodations, the mindblowing diving....diving in the cold New England waters will never be the same. I'd mention the highlights of our trip but truthfully every day, every minute had highlights. We snorkeled, we went to stingray city, we talked to the locals,we watched the blowholes, we drank in the views and drank in the rum, we did numerous shore dives (West end cracked conch was the best imo), we took a boat dive with Red Sail (hightly recommend) saw sharks on that one, we bought soap from Nina (a hoot!) at Beachbubbles across the street, I truley wish I had bought more. Staying in Bodden Town was the best choice for us. Everything is just a short drive and that was fun as well. Driving on the "wrong" side of the road taking in the views is fun! Exploring the island was done leisurely as the island is not that big. Thom and Sue were the icing on the cake. They are such down to earth warm hearted good people. We miss sharing our day with them. We wish them all the best. We miss our backyard and can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cayman hotels' exotic beachfront lodging offers Caribbean elegance, pool, superb snorkelling, and full luxury apartments costing less than most Grand Cayman hotel rooms. Located on its own sandy beach, only ten miles from George Town and the airport, the Inn is away from the tourist crowds, in a genuine island setting. Cayman's only Travel Holiday Magazine's Editors' Choice Award winner for 2003. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Turtle Nest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Nest Hotel Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Inn Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands