This was a perfect getaway. (You do need a car.) The location on Grand Cayman was excelent (20-25 minutes from anywhere on the island) and it was close to a shopping center for those of us who perfer a mix of condos, cooking and restaurants. The staff was extremely helpful with many good suggestions. The Turtle Nest provides fins, sunblock and many other amenities. The apartments and condos have white walls and blue tile floors, great relaxing decor. We were there over New Years and enjoyed a bonfire on the beach. You cannot beat the location and the view, condos with porches that overlook pools, a beach and the carribean. There is also fun snorkeling in just 3 feet of water for some distance from the beach with rays, lion fish, and a variety of other interesting creatures for those who like snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cayman hotels' exotic beachfront lodging offers Caribbean elegance, pool, superb snorkelling, and full luxury apartments costing less than most Grand Cayman hotel rooms. Located on its own sandy beach, only ten miles from George Town and the airport, the Inn is away from the tourist crowds, in a genuine island setting. Cayman's only Travel Holiday Magazine's Editors' Choice Award winner for 2003. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Turtle Nest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Nest Hotel Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Inn Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands