Turtle Nest Inn is a great value and absolutely beautiful location. Felt very personal: our housekeeper even left us a recipe for a local tea using sorrel which we bought at the local grocery store. The only downside is a bit of a drive, ~1 hr each direction, to the excursions at George Town or at Seven Mile Beach, so we did much more driving than anticipated, on the left side of the road in our tiny rental car they provided. So make sure you're up for that, but if you'd like to get away in a more private location, you won't be at all disappointed with the amenities, staff and absolutely incredible view. We went snorkeling at the beach right outside our hotel. They even provide all the gear! We saw loads of fish, black durgeon, grunts, butterfly fish, even a peacock flounder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cayman hotels' exotic beachfront lodging offers Caribbean elegance, pool, superb snorkelling, and full luxury apartments costing less than most Grand Cayman hotel rooms. Located on its own sandy beach, only ten miles from George Town and the airport, the Inn is away from the tourist crowds, in a genuine island setting. Cayman's only Travel Holiday Magazine's Editors' Choice Award winner for 2003. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Turtle Nest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Nest Hotel Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Grand Cayman
- Turtle Nest Inn Grand Cayman/Bodden Town, Cayman Islands