After reading the reviews below, I feel that Blue Marlin Lodge fell victim of some inexperienced divers own mistakes. Don't let their mishaps prevent you from diving there, because you'll surely miss out on some of the best diving in the world. The staff is great, and accommodations are perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect tropical island paradise getaway for anyone seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We offer a tranquil and laidback island experience where you can kick off your shoes, wiggle your toes in the sand, explore a World Heritage site, dine and imbibe, or just meditate on stunning 180-degree views of the Barrier Reef and the emerald lagoon from any of our beach relaxation spots. Here you will feel right at home in a casual barefoot atmosphere where simple pleasures help you to relax and unwind in quiet tropical ambiance. Optional activities include snorkel, scuba diving and sport fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Blue Marlin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel South Water Caye
- Blue Marlin Beach Resort Belize/South Water Caye