“Excellent Fish Menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Excellent Fish Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is located on the first floor right at the lake and offers partly a nice lake view (one part is blocked by old, empty houses).
There is a large selection of pizzas and different menus. They offer two 4 course menus (one with saltwater fish and one with freshwater fish) at € 28 each. We tried the saltwater fish menu and were positively surprised.
Excellent and competent service.
We will be back.

Visited January 2014
Lovere, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Pinocchio, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear customers,
thank you so much for your beautiful comment, I'm really happy that you apreciated our food and I hope you'll come to visit us again in future.
Sincerely
Stefania

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and great value Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The pizzas here were probably the best pizzas we have ever had. We also ate here for breakfast as part of our hotel deal, and enjoyed this too.

The staff are very helpful as well.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant, delicious food, great lake views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The restaurant is very big and spacious, staff welcoming, food delicious and not too expensive for the high quality of ingredients and service you will receive. Last time we had a party of 8 for a birthday lunch celebration, and had a great time in a relaxed atmosphere. Try the various seafood and meat starters, and the fish main courses, from grilled seabass, to tuna steak, and the fried seafood and vegetables dish (fritto misto) is absolutely amazing and large portions. Thoroughly recommended and we will go again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Nice view, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

During my stay in Lovere I ate mostly here because it was very conveninetly located, lots of variety (I never had kangroo Fillet before in my life), and they offer 10% discount for Hotel Lovere guest.
I never try anything on the menu twice, unless there are not tht many options, and I can say from the second time I ate there I knew there is no wrong choice on the menu. Weather permitting, you can sit out side adn enjoy your food with the weather and mazing view of the lake.

Opens from morning till 11pm every day. On Friday or Saturday, it is open till later and reservation for dinner which we didn't make but because it was still early (for Italian dinner time) we were able to sit and eat comfortably.

Once, my friend ordered a fish dish. It turned out that it had every sort of seafood except fish in it and she hates seafood. She easily returned the dish and ordered another one at no extra charge.

• Visited July 2012