“Lella is the best!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizzeriatel: +39 0322 76548
“Lella is the best!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I drove around with Kristen, my good friend from Germany, and randomly decided to stop here. Food was good but service was superb! My Italian is very basic but I still managed to communicate perfectly with Lella. She was so kind and helpful that I can't wait to go back to Italy, eat great pizza here and say hi to Lella again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“Good and affordable food + incredible views!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I travelled to Como in June 2012 and we stayed in Lesa for the first leg of our trip. The pizzeria Toio e Lella was recommended by the owner of Casabella B&B. The pizzeria itself is situated on the main piazza of Lesa and during summer time you will enjoy the views of the lake by sitting on the terrace opposite the restaurant, near the lake.

The food is overall very good and the owners of the restaurant are very nice and helpful. We only stayed for 2 nights in Lesa and we went twice to Toio and Lella. The food was good and fresh with superb views of the lake from our table. It is also relatively cheap which is a bonus!!!

• Visited July 2012