We had a wonderful time at piantelle. We have been to Lake Garda 5 times to different sites but found the large xxl pitches and the friendly , medium sized site to be the best yet. So much so that we have booked again for next year. Take mosquito repellant with you though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piantelle has been in the Cavazza family for three generations. It started out as a farm, mainly making olive oil. While the olive trees are still here, the tractors and animals that used to roam the fields have long gone. My grandfather used to tell me this land was precious because it meant the cows could quench their thirst in the lake, which just goes to show how times have changed! We became a campsite in 1964 and since then thousands of guests have had happy holidays here. Today tourism is our main priority, however we still respect the land as much as we did in the past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Piantelle Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piantelle Camping Hotel Moniga Del Garda
- Piantelle Camping Lake Garda/Moniga Del Garda