We have been two Lefay Resort at Lake Garda twice in the past two years and it is an incredible resort and experience. The location and view is breathtaking. You sit in your chaise lounge at the pool looking out on on of the most beautiful vistas imaginable. There is Lake Garda, the mountains, Tuscany style grape orchards... It's magical. The food very good, wine superb and service 5 star. The spa is one of a kind.... they have a steam/sauna room that has 4-5 different style rooms. Each has it's type, temperature and theme (dry sauna/ rustic cabin lodge, hot dark steam hip hookah room..). It's a mini-experience all in itself. be forewarned this spa is much more Swiss than Italian in that the steam/sauna experience is co-ed and no swimsuits are allowed (the Swiss are very comfortable with their bodies and nudity). Don't be prude and deny yourself the cool experience of this spa, it's all done five-star and tasteful.
The lake offers a 'ferry' you can get on and travel around to all the various and enchanting old world Italian towns that dot the coast. The view from the top open deck of the ferry is unbelievable. If you ever saw the James Bond movie where he races along a lake, in and out of tunnels, this is it. The mountains are on all sides and the scenery just gets better and better. We spent some time in the town of Limone with its lemon houses and quant cobblestone streets, but honestly there are a dozen towns around the lake and all or charming and beautiful.
Don't let the steep drive and windy road scare you... at the top is the prize and it's well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Lake Garda/Gargnano, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, one of the mostpicturesque villages on Lake Garda. The Resort is situated inside an 11 hectaresnatural park in the heart of the spectacular and renown Riviera dei Limoni,surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woodsoverlooking the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.