Well we've had the best of the best. Our bedroom, a junior suite had polished wood floors, a large and very comfortable bed and best of all the balcony looks over the gardens.
Foodwise breakfast are the perfect start to the day, lots of fresh fruit followed by freshly cooked to order and rounded off with croissants. Food quality and variety was excellent.
Great maid service and turn-down. We were very impressed by the staff, without fail everyone was friendly, professional and very efficient.
This Resort is an oasis of peace and not for those seeking anything but quiet and relaxation, we will be returning as soon as we can.
My only criticism is the very patchy wifi and poor cell phone coverage, which meant communication with the outside world was problematical sometimes.
Buti if you seek relaxation, even this is not a problem…..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is located in Gargnano, one of the most picturesque villages on the lake. The Resort, the first to be awarded the prestigious 5-star superior rating on Lake Garda, is situated inside an 11 hectares natural park in the heart of the spectacular and renowned "Riviera dei Limoni", surrounded by gentle hills and natural terraces rich in olive trees and woods overlooking the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Lefay Resort & Spa Lago di Garda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefay Resort And Spa Lago Di Garda Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Hotel Gargnano
- Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda Lake Garda/Gargnano, Italy