We arrived at Serai di lanjut after 4 hours driving from JB. We were given the extended chalet #708 for RM345 a day. The chalet is a dissapointment for the rates that we have paid and after the long hours of driving and seeing the condition of the chalet we were so dissapointed that none of us said anything. It was already dark and we were too tired to drive or else we would have just return the key and search for other place to stay. For a 3 star resort and the rates we paid this is what we received:
- chalet was not cleaned. The kitchen has some bits of pieces of something like dried sea food leftovers..could be left there by animals not sure
- floor was not cleaned...
- windows and curtains were dusty...the curtain looks like it is time to change with some of the curtain falling off the railings already
- one of the celling light not working and the light were also covered by dust...you can actually see it when you lie down on the beds. It makes the room were dark and gloomy
- the bed lamp also full of dust and the shade is torn and broken...
- the extended room fan was not working. We made a complain and they put up a standing fan for us.
- the tv was not working...we complained and they did some repair..it works but no volume...sigh...
- the bathroom door can't be closed!!!!. The bathroom is really old and the toilet can't be flushed properly. You got to fill some water to actually make the flush to work.
- you can see extention cables in the chalet and the some portruding wires around. Very dangerous for small children.
Overall we were so dissapointed as we were really looking for a relaxing weekend after the long hours drive. From the web it is said that this place is the best in Rompin but we did'nt get that...what a first time experince in Rompin.
To be fair, we did not stay in the hotel room or the new built up chalet ...so for those that would like to visit this place...please do not stay at any of the chalet unless you can visit it first before you agree to take it up. cheers.
- Also Known As:
- Serai Di Lanjut Hotel Kuala Rompin