I agree with the previous "excellent" reviews to which I'll add my confirmation that:
1) Josette and Jean Pierre are wonderful hosts -- generous with their time, expertise and maps!
2) Josette's kitchen is a wonderful place -- full of good food and conversation.
3) The upstairs bedroom and bath are lovely. And the park with its gorgeous trees is heaven.
4) The area is a fascinating mixture of bucolic beauty and history.
Thank you Jean Pierre and Josette!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th century manorhouse, situated in a park full of trees and flowers.Pleasant and comfortable 2 rooms.Delicious breakfasts with more types of homemade jam to choose.Internet in the rooms.Private car park ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Castel Provence Ver-Sur-Mer, France - Normandy