Just spent couple of nights at spa. Lovely location with spectacular views of Wellington memorial and across countryside.
Spa and hotel staff where all lovely, helpful and accommodating making the stay a very pleasant one.
Bathroom obviously been updated and bedroom comfortable.
Coffee and tea facilities in room.
Food was very good and chef willing to accommodate.
Very impressed with service.
Well done Cleve hope to be back again soon.
Stayed October 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleve, in Somerset, was built as a Country Gentleman's House with timeless charm, a spacious feel and excellent facilities. In the heart of the West Country, the chosen position on the edge of Wellington affords striking views. A gentle pace with friendly, professional service sets the tone in this family-run business for more than thirty years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cleve Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleve Hotel Wellington
- The Cleve Spa Wellington, Somerset, UK