This was a fine hotel. It is close to the airport, nice rooms and a good restaurant with a small "Pantry" where you can buy food when the restaurant is closed. However do not count on receiving a wake up call or pick up from the airport by the shuttle. We returned a car to the airport and asked for the return shuttle to the hotel but the number on the card that they gave us only accepted messages. No live answering. We had to get a taxi for 17 euro. When we returned to the hotel, the person who gave us the telephone number said, "Oh, you should have asked Sheraton to call us." (Sheraton is just outside Terminal 1 at MXP.) He had not told us that when we asked about the return shuttle. Also we asked for a wake up call at 3 AM but did not receive one. The shuttle was there at 4 AM when we needed to depart the hotel to the airport which was nice. Free Wifi was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Somma Lombardo
- Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa Italy/Somma Lombardo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa, thanks to its location near the Airport and the business and leisure attractions, is the best solution for a comfortable and pleasant stay. Many free facilities are at Guest disposal, such as the 24/7 Shuttle from/to the Airport, Internet Connection, Business Center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.