I stayed overnight before my flight out of Milan.
The hotel is a good value for the price. I needed to change my room because the air conditioning unit made a loud noise. They moved me right away.
Be sure to have the vanilla gelato with Grand Marnier available at the restaurant. Delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . An independent hotel where the guest is the focus of our attention.Only 1 km away from Milan's International Airport "Malpensa", we provide a shuttle service between 4:30 am and 01:00 am.Our wireless connection service covers all areas of the building; free use are included with bookings. All rooms, completely soundproof, are under constant and accurate revision to ensure best possible comfort for our guests. The restaurant is at the guests' services with its different, internationally inspired menus.The bar service offers a little menu and its support to those wishing for a snack, even at late night. Two meeting halls offer room for assemblies, job interviews etc. It will be our pleasure to try and fulfill any further or particular wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your First Hotel Malpensa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Hotel Malpensa
- First Hotel Somma Lombardo
- First Hotel Malpensa Italy/Somma Lombardo