I stayed for two nights on a business trip. I've stayed in several Movenpiks around the world, most better fitted out than this one, but the staff were exceptional and the quality of food first class. Comfortable bed and well appointed room. The gym was a bit of a disappointment. It was in fact a converted bedroom on the 2nd floor, with rather old equipement and no air conditioning. The sign on the door said gym and sauna, but I didn't expect the two to be combined quite like that! Overall good experience. Check out the garden at the back. Very nice place for a meal or drinks on a summer's evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The comfortable Movenpick Hotel Frankfurt/Oberursel is located north of Frankfurt in Oberursel. Close to the Taunus and recreational areas, it offers great connections to the fairgrounds, city centre and airport. Our restaurant and fitness facilities make this a great place to relax. Our many variants of roomtypes all come with tea and coffee making facilities and you can choose from one of our 42 longer stay rooms with kitchenettes, rooms with water beds, hardwood floors or duplex suites. The hotel offers 12 modern and well-appointed meeting and conference rooms for up to 320 delegates. Together with the hotel's renowned cuisine and service, there can be no better choice of venue for your business and meeting requirements in Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Frankfurt-Oberursel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Oberursel Taunus
- Moevenpick Hotel Frankfurt Oberursel