“RACIST...................................” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses, Sports
New York City, New York
“RACIST...................................”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Well first of all they lie about wi fi in all room and that there is a gym on facility... great room service liars FALSE ADVERTISING " Upon check in they gave me room 134 .that room was roach infested, toilet broken, carpet smell of pee and stains. when I went to ask for a room change 110 that was when I met the pregnant assoc. she quickly change my room apologise and gave me {24 euros to get the internet in my room.From then on my Christmas was a nightmare they did not allowed me access to the Christmas party. After my reservation was made weeks in advance,Room service did not come to my room for 2 whole days after that when I approached then they showed me a lists with all other room even 134 except my room 110. When they finally came to give me towels and make the bed, room service left the dirty sheets back on the bed after I told her that they need to be change. If you value your life I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE" you can get better hotel in Amsterdam........

Visited December 2013

sharjah
44 attraction reviews
“Great location for holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Its a bit far from city, but remote village like locality, calm & quest roads, the Hampshire hotel, everything excellent for a real getaway holiday. Best for a couple of days or more before you may get back to bustling Amsterdam city.

Visited March 2013