We had such a great experience at Club Serena. The staff were super accommodating and friendly. We booked very last minute and tried to book for four nights, but they were at capacity for the last two nights, so they called every other resort on the beach trying to find us a room for our last two nights. We managed to find a room right next door and were able to use the facilities at Serena for the rest of our stay. Food was also surprisingly very good...especially the mango pancakes, which I ate every morning of my stay :) Overall, it was the beautiful ambience of the resort and the friendliness/efficiency of the staff that made our trip so wonderful. Thanks Club Serena!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Philippines Aquaholic Divers Inc. or simply AQUAHOLICS located in Club Serena Resort, Moalboal Cebu. We offer PADI Scuba Courses and Fun Dives, Freediving or Breathold Courses, Boating and Snorkeling Tours, Kawasan Waterfall Picnics, Canyoneering, Whale Shark Interactions, Motorbike Trailing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Club Serena Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Serena Hotel Moalboal
- Club Serena Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island