Let me start with the things we really liked at the resort:
- the bed and matress were very comfi
- breakfast was good, and overall the food in the restaurant was delicious!
- there are motorbikes for rent at the resort
-the view from out room was great
- helpfull staff, although the level of english (speaking/understanding) differed
However a few things that we didn't like or that could be improved:
- the water pressure of the shower sucks
- some of the bedsheets and towels were worn off/threadbare (they were changed though when we asked)
- the name of the place would suggest that there would be an actual beach, which there isn't. See also other reviews: the sea where the resort is located at is a mangrove/muddy bat
- the resort really is in the middle of nowhere. The motorbike can get you anywhere, but you have to ride some bad, rocky dirt
roads and be prepared for some flat tires (if that happens: along the roads are little shops or houses that have a sign 'vulcanize'. They can fix your tire for a few cents)
All in all we would recommend this resort If you're looking for a quiet place to relax and do nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moalboal Beach Resort is located 96kms south of the City of Cebu, with 6,000 square meters of peaceful and quiet surroundings. Possessing the twin conveniences of spaciousness and security, its 68meters-wide beach front, infinity pool and restaurant, is the perfect place your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Moalboal Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moalboal Beach Resort Cebu Island