“Wanted to go back” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Cebu City, Philippines
“Wanted to go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The beach was so nice and clear. White beach so great. We enjoy night swimming together with my girlfriend. it would be nice if at night there will some extra curricular activities so the fun will not stop.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
7 attraction reviews
“Loved it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The water is quite shallow...so its okay if you're not a pro swimmer/diver. But if you're into snorkeling you can go further out. Beautiful crystal water. Lovely sand.

There are vendors soo be alert

Visited February 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
13 attraction reviews
“Rocky Beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Such a small seaside view, full of rocks and some dirt. Nothing to do here if you're not a diver. Pretty view though, great for a couple of photos, or a relaxing "moment" of pensiveness.

Visited August 2013
Manila, Philippines
21 attraction reviews
“beach is ordinary, gem lies beneath!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had an office-related seminar in Cebu and the traveler in me wanted a sidetrip right after that I was able to convince two other persons to come with me. The place is around four (4) hours drive from Cebu City or five hours by public transport. I had been intrigued of it bigtime after reading about it so I won't lose such opportunity. We arrived around 3pm and after we checked-in, we immediately explored the area. Sand is a little light brown and a lot of rocks underneath that I was not really comfortable swimming. What made me love the place is the underwater. We were not able to reach Pescador Island because of low tide but it's coral garden which just more than a hundred meters from Panagsama Beach is such an amazing sight to behold underwater. And the sunset, I loved the sunset. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Visited October 2012
brive
3 attraction reviews
“nice beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

i was there in the afternoon during hight hide, it was very relaxing and fresh, i love this aera.
you can swim safe and aprecciate all the beach.
you have to know that you must to entrance fees..

Visited June 2013