We stayed two weeks in this great family-style resort and really enjoyed the time. Daniel is very friendly and helps out anytime - he also has some tips on activities around moalboal and is a great dive Instructor.
The staff is amazing and was so nice and helpful - the restaurant has some asian and european dishes and we liked especially: potato salad, Hamburger, Pancit Canton, grilled fish and pineapple/mango shakes and of course the great mango jam in the morning!
This place is right for you if you looking for the following:
- quiet and relaxing resort with a family-feel to it
- a nice reef for snorkelling/diving just in front of the resort
- a place to look for dolphins with the resort's boat
- a place to try diving or take a PADI course or just some dives (Wreck, Pescador Island...)
- nice and simple cottage rooms (fan or aircon)
- a 5minute walk to the nice white beach
We are already considering coming back to the asian-belgian next year ;-)
Thanks to Daniel and the staff!!
Enjoy your stay.