Stayed for four nights at Kasai Village and it started of with a very warm welcome after being forced of Malapascua, due to severe weather causing lack of diving. Rooms are spacious and clean, and the restaurant serves wonderful food, including special requests not I the menu.
Michael, the owner, also runs an SSI dive operation and we were blessed with diving with on of his instructors as a guide. Apart from whale sharks he was able to spot every marine species we asked for. Splendid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort
- Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island