We enjoyed a lovely peaceful break at this hotel for a week commencing 27 September 2012, the room was more than adequate with a stunning sea view. The receptionist Eleni who speaks perfect English was extremely helpful and pleasant and we also found the rest of the staff in the dining room and bar to be very personable.
The all inclusive fare was very good with plenty of choice and the wine on tap was drinkable. The bar closed a little early and entertainment was extremely limited not adult themed but this wasn't too much of a problem as we quickly became chilled out and went with the flow.
Never had a problem with sunbeds and we tended to use the new decking area near to the pool bar which was nice and relaxing with ice cream and snacks at hand.
No decent beach but plenty of people were swimming and snorkelling from the platform/rocks.
Tsilivi is walkable, we only went once and took a taxi one night for a change of scenery there are a few bars etc but it was quietish when we went.
The big plus for us was the weather, don't recall seeing a cloud throughout the week yet it was cool on a couple of the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around 150m from the gentle-sloping, sandy and pebbly beach of Ampoula (Zakynthos - Greece). We are happy to announce that this hotel will be franchised by Sentido Hotels and Resorts as from Summer 2015 following a series of renovations which will take place in winter 14/15. The renovations will include: 1)Full renovation of all 48 Front Sea View Superior rooms 2)Refurbishment of all other hotel rooms by changing bed covers, curtains, balcony furniture, adding flat screen TV, glass partition in bathrooms and by replacing the room and balcony floors. 3)Brand new Spa & Gym 4)Addition of 2 new adult Infinity Pools & transformation of our existing pool to a large kids pool with water features and to a separate swimming section. 5)Upgrading of the Hotel's snack bar by the pool to a themed restaurant (Greek Taverna) with show cooking offered as extra choice by reservation to clients on All Inclusive without extra charge 6)New open air Blue Bar 7)Refurbishment of hotel lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Louis Plagos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hotel Plagos Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tragaki
- Iberostar Plagos Beach
- Louis Plagos Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece