I was very disappointed with the Kibris Aqualand Hotel, mainly due to its poor location and add-on fees for services that are standard at most hotels.
Pools – lots of pools (would be great for kids)
Price: The base price is expensive already
Add-on fees: It seems that nearly all services which are standard at most hotels cost extra. Internet prices start at 5 euro for 2 hours, 10 euro for 1 day, or 25 euro for 3 days. Use of the in-room safe deposit box costs 4 euro per day.
Location – Far from the city, far from the best Kos beaches, and far from any restaurants. As a result, the on-site restaurants have exorbitant prices, unless you pay 20 euro per day per person for lunch and dinner buffet.
I would not recommend this hotel unless you don’t care about cost and want to stay at the hotel, pools, and in the vicinity of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3km from the town of Kos. Regular free shuttle bus to the pebbly beach approx. 500m away. Ideal for families. Varied entertainment programme. Studios & apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand Kos/Psalidi